Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sports Giants

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This shot always makes me laugh. Shaquille O'Neal looks like he's saying, "You're kidding me!" Earl Boykins, of the Denver Nuggets, is only 5'5" (1,65m). Shaq is 7'1" (2,16m). You could make a tent out of Shaq's shorts and shelter a family of four.

Then I saw this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(AP photo)

The New York Liberty's Becky Hammon, in front, guards the Connecticut Sun's 7-foot-two-inch center Margo Dydek, of Poland, during the second half of their WNBA game at Madison Square Garden. My God, she's an inch taller than Shaq!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Colcam said...

I'm 5ft 6 and a quarter (mustn't forget the quarter) and I would just give up and go home shaking my head with these guys around.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home