Thursday, May 18, 2006

Right-Wing Radio Talk Host Turns On Bush

California's McIntyre in the Morning host, Doug McIntyre explains his turnaround. God, he sounds like a liberal!

"...So, accept my apology for allowing partisanship to blind me to an obvious truth; our President is incapable of the tasks he is charged with. I almost feel sorry for him. He is clearly in over his head. Yet, he doesn’t generate the sympathy Warren Harding earned. Harding, a spectacular mediocrity, had the self-knowledge to tell any and all he shouldn’t be President. George W. Bush continues to act the part, but at this point whose buying the act?

Does this make me a waffler? A flip-flopper? Maybe, although I prefer to call it realism. And, for those of you who never supported Bush, its also fair to accuse me of kicking Bush while he’s down. After all, you were kicking him while he was up.

You were right, I was wrong."

Listen here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home